Corporate Tax Senior
Corporate Tax Senior
Hybrid Working / Flexitime
Clear path to Manager level then Partner
Our client, a Top 15 accountancy firm is looking for a talented Corporate Tax Senior to oversee the tax department, reviewing tax computations for a large portfolio of corporate tax clients. As one of the leading accountancy firms in the UK, our client is now in a position to offer a generous salary as well as a great work/life balance.
What are the perks and what makes this firm different?
- A Great Work/Life balance – The Partner believes that a life outside of work is essential and actually encourages staff to be out of the office by 5pm most days. Having a healthy work/life balance actually helps both yourself and the company perform to a higher level.
- Flexibility to Work From Home and an office two minutes’ walk from the train station and free parking
- Flexitime – If you have kids and need to do the school run, or just want to avoid the rush hour traffic, there’s no problem in coming in early or late. Whatever suits you!
Package/Benefits on offer:
Our client knows that in addition to a competitive salary, their team members want training and benefits that are flexible enough to meet their needs and to change with them as their priorities change.
They offer a benefits package which includes;
- Generous salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Work From Home/Flextime
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Life assurance
- Dental Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Private Medical Insurance (PMI)
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Gym Membership & Bike Scheme
- Free Parking
What is the role?
As a Corporate Tax Senior, you will be carrying out a corporate compliance role working closely with the Corporate Tax Manager in providing tax services to their Owner Managed Business Client portfolio and Corporate Client portfolio with the below key tasks being carried out.
- Preparing annual corporation tax returns and tax computations
- Obtaining missing information etc. from the client, third parties or elsewhere in the firm as appropriate
- Reviewing tax returns and accompanying workings as drafted by accounts staff
- Advising clients on corporation tax liabilities as they become due
- Monitoring and requesting budgets for the work that you are doing
- Electronically filing tax returns and monitoring deadlines
- Preparing/amending and/or approving letters and emails to HMRC and clients for the supervisor’s approval
- Drafting replies to client or third party correspondence, seeking further input as appropriate
- Assisting in dealing with enquiries raised by HMRC
- Preparing other forms etc. as required by HMRC or other third parties
- Various ad hoc work as it arises such as technical research
Gemini Accountancy Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Gemini Accountancy Recruitment Ltd today on 02921 322 813 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Gemini Accountancy Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 02921 322 813 or upload your CV here.