Audit Senior Manager
IN GREATER LONDON
Audit Senior Manager
Are you an experienced Audit Manager/Senior Manager who’s looking to join a leading accountancy firm working with high-profile clients? Would the opportunity to gain RI Status and progress to Partner be of interest?
If so, Gemini Accountancy Recruitment are working exclusively with a leading accountancy firm who have an opening for a Senior Manager to join their Audit team. As a Senior Manager you would be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients whilst growing and developing your own team/client base.
This unique Audit Senior Manager position presents a huge opportunity for a talented Audit Manager/Senior with great all-round experience, leadership qualities and the ability to drive a team/firm forward into a new generation of accountancy.
What makes our client different?
- A Great Work/Life balance
- Flexibility to Work From Home/Hybrid Working
- Flexitime – If you have kids and need to do the school run, or just want to avoid the rush hour traffic, there’s no problem in coming in early or late. Whatever suits you!
- A clear progression path to Partner
- Planning and delivery of audit/accounts assignments
- Plan assignments in conjunction with the client partner
- Lead some of our largest and most complex assignments
- Supervise junior staff during the audit and review their work
- Deliver the audit file to the partner in timely manner
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and potential management letter points
- Manage client communication in effective manner
- Monitor your chargeability and your assignment budgets pro-actively
- Coach other staff for improved performance and technical development
- Develop specialist sector knowledge and keep abreast of industry developments
- Mentor audit and accounts trainees and contribute to the office’s training and development programme
What is our client looking for?
- ACA, ACCA or CA qualified.
- Demonstrable experience in leading an Audit team.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- An appetite to be involved with strategic and marketing processes in line with this goal.
- The foresight and confidence to provide proactive advice to clients and discuss opportunities with partners.
- A strong leader and team player that encourages and motivates others.
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce work in a timely manner.
- A strategic, creative and analytical thinker.
- A strong relationship builder with the ability to develop new business opportunities.
- Ambitious and career oriented.
What’s on offer?
- Defined route for career progression
- Full time, permanent role
- Generous pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Additional benefits
Gemini Accountancy Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Call Gemini Accountancy Recruitment Ltd today on 02921 322 813 to discover how we can support you.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Gemini Accountancy Recruitment Ltd regularly has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
Call us for a confidential chat on 02921 322 813 or upload your CV here.